Posted by & filed under Uncategorized.

Allen Irish Road will be closed to thru traffic for road reconstruction July 6 – August 29 between the hours of 7:30am and 4:00pm, Monday thru Friday.  The closure is from Route 15 to #146 Allen Irish Road.

 Homeowners, emergency vehicles and postal service will be allowed to exit/enter the work area between these hours from the Route 104 end of Allen Irish Road.

If you have any questions concerning this project, please contact the Town Office at 878-4587 or, or the Road Foreman, Brent Meacham at 879-4306 or 342-0984.



Posted by & filed under Uncategorized.

The Westford Selectboard and School Board are working in collaboration with regard to the future of the property owned by the Westford School District.  The fate of the property must be determined prior to the Unified Union School District becoming effective on July 1, 2017.  For more information on the proposals regarding the property on Brookside Road, please click here.

Posted by & filed under Uncategorized.

The Town of Westford currently accepts postmarks (USPS, UPS & FedEx) for tax payments.  Given the electronic age we are in, the Town occasionally receives checks directly from financial institutions after a taxpayer initiates the payment.  This type of payment may be known as Bill Pay.

These payments are mailed to the Town directly from the financial institution however the envelope does not bear a postmark.  Effective July 1, 2015 the Town of Westford will acknowledge this type of payment based on the date the payment is received at the Town Office.

The Town highly recommends that if you remit payment using this method, you contact your financial institution to determine the appropriate lead time to ensure your tax payment is timely.